This archive displays and serves data from any one of three individual
UDAS(Underway Data Acquisition) systems. For all systems, surface water
is pumped through a fluorometer while the vessel's position is recorded using GPS.
The time zone for all data is Pacific Standard Time.
Aboard the R/V Point Sur the following instruments are part of the UDAS system.
1) SBE 3S Oceanographic Temperature Sensor instrument info
2) SBE 21 Thermosalinograph instrument info
3) Turner Designs 10AU-500 Fluorometer instrument info
4) Wet Labs C-Star 25cm Transmissometer instrument info
Aboard the R/V John H. Martin the following instruments are part of the UDAS system.
1) SBE 21 Thermosalinograph instrument info
2) Scufa Fluorometer instrument info
The third UDAS system represented here is portable and is used on any of the smaller vessels
for near shore measurements. The portable system includes the following instruments
1) SBE 38 Digital Oceanographic Thermometer instrument info
2) SBE 45 Thermosalinograph instrument info
3) Scufa Fluorometer instrument info
4) Wet Labs C-Star 10cm Transmissometer instrument info
5) Satlantic V3 Nitrate Sensor instrument info
Follow this link to access the data sorted by vessel and date